Here’s your chance to win a stay on the gorgeous Holkham Estate in North Norfolk
The North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival has teamed up with the Holkham Estate to offer you the chance to win a short break for two in one of the Estate’s stunning properties.The idyllic dog friendly Palmers Lodge in Holkham Park is a Grade II listed gatehouse which offers luxurious accommodation for two people in an enchanting and romantic setting. You can relax in the open living space with its vaulted ceiling, sumptuous sofa, and cosy wood burner, before taking in the clear Norfolk skies by night in the glass atrium which is simply perfect for stargazing. The bedroom, a snug TV room, a bathroom and a shower room are on the lower ground floor and there’s also a courtyard garden – plus all that marvellous parkland to explore!
- Two-night stay for two in Palmers Lodge
- Sleeping two people in one king sized bed
- To be booked between September 2023 and June 2024, subject to availability
- Exclusion dates: bank holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter school holidays
- Private parking for one car
- Up to two dogs welcome
- Free parking at all Holkham car parks during your stay
- 10% discount at Holkham attractions, cafes, and gift shop during your stay
- Not suitable for young children
- Prize has no monetary value, and is non-transferable
- Competition ends on Monday, September 4 at noon when a winner will be selected at random, and the winner will be contacted by email
Terms and Conditions
The competition is not open to employees, friends, family members or associates of anyone involved with the Holkham Estate and the North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival. Your data will not be shared with third parties. You need to make your own travel and transport arrangements and have your own insurance.
How to enter
Simply send your name, address and a daytime telephone to competitions@
Please sign up to the North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival enewsletter at www.northnorfolkfoodfestival.
Please sign up to the Holkham enewsletter: https://www.holkham.co.uk/#